BOOK A ROOM
ONLINE GROOMING COURSE
Thank you for giving Stay and Play the opportunity to care for your
pet(s). In order to better serve you and your pet(s), please take a moment to complete the following form.
1. Owner agrees to pay for boarding as listed by the dates on the additional check in contract PLUS $5.95 For CAPSTAR
2. Owner further agrees to pay all costs and charges for special services requested, and all veterinary costs for the pet during the said pet is in the care of Stay And Play
3. Owner further agrees that the pet shall not leave the kennel until all charges are paid to Stay And Play by
4. By signing this Contract and leaving their pet with Stay And Play, Owner certifies to the accuracy of all
information given about said pet.
5. Stay And Play shall exercise reasonable care for the pet delivered by the Owner to Stay And Play for boarding. It is
expressly agreed by Owner and Stay And Play that Stay And Play liability in no event exceed the lesser of the
current chattel value of a pet of the same species or the sum of $200.00 per animal boarded. The Owner further agrees to
be solely responsible for any and all acts or behavior of said pet while it is in the care of Stay And Play.
6. Owner specifically represents that he or she is the sole owner of the pet, free and clear of all liens and encumbrances.
7. Owner specifically represents to Stay And Play that the pet has not been exposed to rabies or distemper
within a thirty- day period prior to boarding.
8. All charges incurred by Owner shall be payable upon pick-up of pet. I understand I need to pick my pet within hours of operation, and that a $25.00 late fee charge (Per Dog ) applies at 5:00 PM M-F & 5:30 PM SA-SU. Stay And Play shall have and is
hereby granted a lien on the pet for any and all unpaid charges resulting from boarding pet at Stay And Play.
The owner agrees that in the event the boarding charges are not paid when due in accordance with this contract,
Stay And Play may exercise its lien rights upon ten days written notice given by Stay And Play to Owner by
certified mail to address shown on contract. An animal unclaimed at Stay And Play
for ten(10)days beyond its scheduled discharge date is considered abandoned and will become the property of
Stay And Play. Every effort will be made to contact the owner, if abandonment becomes an issue. If for
any reason the animal is not going to be picked up on the scheduled dismissal date, Owner shall contact Stay And Play
to make arrangements to extend the animal’s stay and will pay the additional charges based upon the afore
said daily rate.
9. If the pet becomes ill or if the state of the animal’s health, solely in the opinion of Stay And Play,
otherwise requires attention, Stay And Play at its sole discretion, is authorized to engage the services of a
veterinarian or arrange for other requisite attention to the animal up to and
including $200.00 or whichever is greater.
10. This contract contains the entire agreement between parties. All terms and conditions of this contract shall be binding on
the heirs, administrators, personal representatives and assigns of the owner and Stay And Play.
Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this contract, or the breach thereof, or as the result of any claim or
controversy involving the alleged negligence by any party to this contract, shall be settled in accordance with the rules
of the American Arbitration Association, and judgment upon the award rendered by an arbitrator may be entered in any
Court having jurisdiction thereof. The arbitrator shall, as part of his award, determine an award to the prevailing party of
the costs of such arbitration and reasonable attorney’s fees of the prevailing party.
11. Daycare customers: I understand that the hours of operation are 7:00 am-5:00 pm Monday through Friday and 8:00am-noon & 4:30 pm-5:30 pm Saturday-Sunday and that a $10.00 late fee charge (per dog) applies at 5:00 pm M-F and 5:30 pm Sa-Su. If I have not picked up my dog(s) by 6:00pm M-F and 6:30pm Sa-Su, my dog will be boarded overnight at Stay And Play, and I will be responsible for late fees as well as boarding fees.
Form successfully submitted!