PET BOARDING & DAY CARE
Changes to Boarding and daycare policies. Effective November 1, 2020
Stay and Play Pet Resort rates are modeled after hotels and fluctuate with holidays and demand. Stay and Play is a small facility, just 27 rooms and 3 suites, with a very high staff-to-dog ratio including vet techs, groomers, and volunteers that provide customized care for your dog(s).
Our rates are all-inclusive of the following:
• Staff-to-dog ratio of 1 staff member for every 5-8 dogs
• 24-hour security system
• 5-6 hours of supervised group play daily
• A customized/modified schedule for puppies and senior dogs
• Staff has socialization and pack behavior experience
• Social training on a daily basis. We work with dogs to help them become more social
• A complimentary bath for any 4+ night reservation
• We accept puppies as young as 8 weeks of age and senior dogs
• We accept unspayed females and unneutered males
• Nature walks and/or individual play sessions for dogs not able to socialize with the group
• Rooms, heated floors, custom beds, fully air conditioned, music and soft lights
• Daily “Yappy Hour” and bedtime snacks
• No charge for owner-provided medicines and supplements administered, regardless of the number
• No charge for special meal preparation
• Laundry washed prior to departure (those items that can be washed)
• Confirmation of reservations and veterinary records prior to arrival
• Dogs are allowed to have personal belongings in rooms/suite with them
• Colloidal silver diffusers (a study published in the Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine supported ionic colloidal silver as a broad-spectrum antimicrobial agent against both aerobic and anaerobic bacteria) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23017226
Summer Season: May 23 - September 6
Holiday Prices: November 15 - January 9
• Limited Doggie daycare during these time periods
Our facility is designed for dogs that are well socialized, both with people and pets. We do not accept dogs that are people or dog aggressive.
Rates per night except for doggy daycare
Pet Resort Requirements
Guests need to be in generally good health, flea free, not have any contagious diseases or infections and be current on all of these vaccinations; Rabies and Distemper/Parvo Combo. We no longer require Bordatella (kennel cough) this decision was made based on the research from the leading Veterinary Immunologist- Ron Schultz D.V.M.
Vaccination records must be verified prior to your pet’s arrival.
Rates Per Night
Small rooms 4x8
The “suite” life 8x8 Private room, sliding glass door, window & TV
Additional family pets in same kennel fee (per additional pet)
Daycare Full Day
Spa Day (Doggy Daycare & Premium Service Bath)
*PLEASE DOWN LOAD THE “STAY AND PLAY PET RESORT” APP TO VIEW DAYCARE PACKAGES.
After hours pick up and drop off
*12pm-4:30pm is reserved for play time, nap time, and services for dogs scheduled to depart.
Private check in/check out can be arranged between 12pm-4:30pm for an additional $25.00. As we don’t always have someone at the desk during those hours.
Unexpected check in’s/ check outs 12pm-4:30pm or after 5:30pm will result in a $35.00 charge.
Insulin/allergy injections (per injection)
Complimentary Bath (with 4+ nights of lodging)
Requested Kennel Bath Small
Kennel Bath Large
Full service grooming available, please call 218-568-2900 for an appointment.
Boarding: Drop off and pick up during the following hours:
7:00am - 11:30am
4:30pm - 5:30pm
Please see rate page for after hours drop off and pick up options.
Office is closed for drop off and pick up Thanksgiving and Christmas day.
2021-2022 Holidays and Holiday Reservation Policy
May 23 - September 6
November 15 - January 9
Limited Doggie daycare during these time periods (None on Thanksgiving or Christmas Day) (other times/days may be available but cannot be guaranteed)
*We are proud to offer a 10% Military Discount
Tours are by appointment ONLY, Monday-Sunday 8am-11:00am